Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's time to get personal

Some time has passed since I began RC Creations - Events & Party Planning in 2009. I had a wonderful and exciting first year. Learned some things. Made some contacts. Then I let things fizzle... Then I got married! And while my goal was always to build the company back up, it was clear I needed to define my mission as a business, in order to provide the best possible service to clients. In the meantime, the biggest question became "What do I call myself now that I'm no longer RC?" Well, after much thought, the answer ended up being incredibly simple. I will operation as myself, Renatta. (It's what everyone else calls me, right?)

What makes any event planner a great event planner is the special uniqueness or trademark she brings to each event. The signature character that draws clients to her. The uniqueness that I bring to the table is Renatta - the core of who I am. Every event I help create is an opportunity to build a relationship and bring someone's dream to life. And I love that. It's why I choose to plan events.

So, as I continue the transformation, or rather the rebirth, of RC Creations I plan to do it on a more personal level. My goal is for this process to allow me to get to you know and for you to get know Renatta.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment