Thursday, February 16, 2012

Looking for Romance

One of my favorite event planners, Preston Bailey, made a recent post about Romancing Your Clients in his blog, and I do have to say... the man knows how to romance his clients!


Which led me to an intriguing thought: the act of Romancing involves connecting with another person on an emotional level; providing something that instills a feeling of emotional fulfillment. As an event planner & coordinator, I want each client to be not only satisfied with the result of his/her event, but to come away emotionally fulfilled because of the great time everyone had, the peace of mind through it all and the thrill of success. I want to make you look good!



Speaking of looking good, my husband and I decided to make dinner together for Valentine's day and it turned out absolutely amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment